Comment on page
EverSAFU V2 Overview
EverSAFU Version 2 (ES2) provides a decentralized financial asset, that rewards users with a sustainable and fixed autocompounding & auto-staking interest model through the use of its unique ASAR protocol. #EverSAFUv2 #ES2
The ES2 Team has created this token with these key concepts at its core. This is a community-focused token ecosystem, with open and honest communication between team and holders, and transparency above all else.
ASAR gives the $ES2 token automatic staking and compounding features that include BUSD reflections, as well as one of the highest Fixed APY's in the market at 383,125.80% for the first 12 months.
The ES2 team is a diverse group of highly-skilled developers, community managers, and marketers. We have analyzed every successful product in the DeFi space to bring you a breakthrough product.
- Easy and Safe Staking - The easiest auto-staking in Defi. We provide auto-staking right in your wallet. The $ES2 token always stays in your wallet so it doesn’t need to be placed under centralized control. All you need to do is buy, hold, and automatically receive rewards in your wallet so there’s no more complicated staking processes at all.
- BUSD Dividend - A % of all buying fees and a % of all selling fees are redistributed to holders, which helps to achieve a variety of outcomes, including offering the holders the ability to gain even more profits from holding long-term.
- Fastest Auto-compounding protocol - The ES2 Protocol pays every $ES2 Token holder every 15 minutes and 96 times every day, making it one of the fastest auto-compounding protocols in crypto.
- Auto Token Burn - One of the most exciting features of the ES2 Protocol is an automatic token burn system named “The Fire Pit” which helps offset the effects of inflation and eventually will become hyper-deflationary. The Fire Pit burns a % of the total amount of all $ES2 Token transactions.
- Highest Fixed APY - ES2 pays out at 383,125.80% in the first 12 months, one of the highest offered anywhere. After the first 12 months, the interest rate drops over a predefined long-term interest cycle period. This protocol continues until the total supply is reached. This occurs over a period of years.